Inferior Scans

Looking for a korean translator + new blood

Hi everyone,

First I really want to say a big thank you to Tú HT Cẩm, who translated the last 13 chapters for us. Without Tu those releases would probably not had happened. You really helped us out, I wish you the best of luck!

And as some have guessed right now, Tu wont be able to translate anymore for us.

Which brings me to the recruitment. If you can read korean and want to help bring Princess to the world in english, we would LOVE if you write a comment or send an email to me at:
anthony.haawker at gmail.com

Really really love it :D

Update: I am happy to announce that Kaltha and Rainie have joined the team as translators. We are really happy to have you onboard!
Translation: There will be new releases sometime in the future.

That being said, if you know korean and want to help out then we would love it if you left a comment :)

5 comments:

Kaltha said...

Hi there,
I really like this series and i'd love to be a translator for this series.
So what do i have to do to join in? Please let me know.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Best regard,

illya_ said...

Kaltha - Hi there :)
We would love to have you in the team, just send me an email at anthony.haawker_gmail.com (change the '_' to @)and I'll get right back to you!

I assume you have some
language skills in Korean or Vietnamese?

Kaltha said...

Hi illya,
I sent you an email. Please check it
I am a Vietnamese :)

Anonymous said...

may I help in any way possible? im Filipino so I don't read Korean but I would love to help out your team for the manhwa Princess.
if there's any way I can help please email me at a1025luzon@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

You could try visiting Lexcode if you're looking for a Korean Translator in the Philippines. Lexcode is committed to providing its clients accurate and high quality translations.