Inferior Scans

chapter 25 by Misty Rain Scans

Good news everyone, it seems Misty Rain Scans have released chapter 25.

We should (hopefully) be able to read it on bato.to in ~3 days (they usually keep their releases exclusivly on their site the first 72 hours).

And if you take the time to produce 8 posts on their forums, you should be able to view the chapter before that.

Update: Even better news!
Ivi Aguiar got into contact with Misty Rain Scans and their answer:
"Yes, we plan to finished releasing those chapters too. All of those chapters are all done translated already. Princess Ch 27 is being currently cleaning at the moment."

So it's just a matter of time before all published chapters of Princess is available to the fans outside of korea.

Update: Misty Rains have released the rest of the available chapters.

Now we just wait and hope that there will be any new chapters.

12 comments:

Ivi Aguiar said...

Wow, that's so nice. Do you know If they pretend to release the chapter 27?

illya_ said...

I've asked in their forums, with no answer so far.

More people asking nicely would probably increase the chances though :)

Ivi Aguiar said...

@illya_ I've talked to them on their Facebook Fanpage and that's their answer:

"Yes, we plan to finished releasing those chapters too. All of those chapters are all done translated already. Princess Ch 27 is being currently cleaning at the moment."

Good news :)

illya_ said...

Indeed, great news! :D

Anonymous said...

HI illya. It's been a long time since I've been on this site. Hop you're still active. Just wondering if there has been any news from the author about continuing the series? I hope it won't be another five years before we get new material. But I know she is sick so...

illya_ said...

@Anonymous - Sadly I have not heard anything.

Do note however that I do not speak korean, so the ways I can search for any such news are rather limited.

If I find any news I'll post it on the site.

Anonymous said...

Hi Illya, i'm just checking if this blog still exist ^_^

illya_ said...

@Anonymous - Well it is still physically (digitally?) there.

Misty rains finished the last of the released chapters (I helped them with cleaning/redrawing).

But there are no new chapters, any news regarding future chapters or the authors health. So I've had no reason to update.

Anonymous said...

Hellow, how are you Ilya? I really miss these stuff...I hope there will be a good news soon.

Unknown said...

amazing i really like how you translate your work it inspire me to read manga and looking forward for your work keep it up and thank you




Cara membuat porasi cair said...

Love your post

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of this. Unfortunately when I tried to download the files, all the sites (except the recent ones on MediaFire) were deleted or no longer available. Since I just found this, can they be re-uploaded? Thank you!